Loews Sapphire Falls Resort & Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Studios
Matrix Destination is in the heart of the fun and excitement of Universal Studios Florida™! The event will take place across both hotels as they connect with expansive classrooms hosting 2018 Matrix Destination Event.
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando
6601 Adventure Way, Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (407) 503-5000
The Caribbean-inspired Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando Resort™ transports guests to paradise where blue waterfalls cascade across lush grounds, and the invitation to cool relaxation is everywhere.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
6300 Hollywood Way, Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (407) 503-3000
Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®. Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific, relaxing along their journey at magnificent resorts where they could just kick back and enjoy the beauty of the islands.
Special MATRIX RATE! $235 + tax per night
Rate above is for Single, Double, Triple or Quadruple Occupancy
Explore a world of dining options at the on-site hotels at Universal Orlando® Resort. From the regional cuisines of Italy to a taste of the South Seas, there’s a delicious destination to tantalize everyone’s senses. Or venture to CityWalk®, home to countless dining options, from Jimmy Buffett's® Margaritaville® to the world's largest Hard Rock Cafe. For world-class cuisine, come to Emeril's® Restaurant Orlando. Whether it's a taste for a five-star meal or a hankering for a quick snack, you’ll find what you're hungry for at our many unique restaurants. Enjoy!
Make the most of your stay at either hotel and enjoy exclusive theme park benefits you can’t get by staying anywhere else!
- Early Park Admission † to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Free Universal Express Unlimited ride access so you can SKIP THE REGULAR THEME PARK LINES in both parks – a value of up to $89 per person, per day (valid theme park admission required) Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, and other select attractions.
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and CityWalk™ via water taxis or shuttle buses, plus walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- Complimentary access* to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk® for the length of stay. Does not include admission to AMC® Universal Cineplex 20 with IMAX®, the Blue Man Group show or Hollywood Drive-in Golf™.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
Parking Garage Address: 6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819
The enclosed parking garage utilizes moving sidewalks, escalators and elevators, on-site wheelchair rental, and an on-site kennel. Vehicles can leave the garage and return the same day by stopping at the toll plaza upon re-entry and presenting their parking ticket.
Daily parking fees per vehicle:
- Regular Parking $20.00
- Florida Residents Free after 6pm with proof of residency
The Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the recommended airport and is just 20 minutes away from the Universal Studio Hotels. Estimated Costs: Mears shared shuttle service, One Way- $20/ Round Trip- $36. Taxi, $35-$45